Content Writer (Paid Internship, Full-time, In-office)
Founded in 2014, we are a digital media startup that curates and creates engaging motorcycle related content for bike enthusiasts. Our audience is young and aged between 18-25 and we currently reach out to 7 million people every month through our website and social media platforms combined.
About the Internship:
We are looking for someone who:
1. Loves internet media – Social media must be your BFF. You must be smart enough to pick up the best stories trending and re-construct them in your own engaging style.
2. Has excellent command over the English language.
3. Is familiar with WordPress publishing – Our platform is based on WordPress and we expect you to have fundamental UI knowledge of the tool.
4. Knows basic Photoshop – Editing, cropping images, working with layers and having a sense of typeface aesthetics is a must.
5. Has a great eye for visuals – You must have an idea of how image and text work best together. You will be responsible for writing automotive stories which include not just text but images, gifs and YouTube videos.
6. Has a sense of humour.
7. Owns a high configuration laptop.
# of Internships:
Two positions available
Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Creative Writing and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who…
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship.
2. can preferably start the internship before 15th July’17.
3. are available for the duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. are from Lucknow city.
5. are pursuing any degree but have relevant automotive content writing skills and interest.
Letter of recommendation, pre-placement offer (PPO), flexible work hours, informal dress code, 5 days a week, free snacks & beverages.
If you believe you are eligible and passionate enough to apply, shoot us a mail with your CV and editorial portfolio link at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you.