There is one friend who always act like he/she knows everything about 2-wheels and is equally passionate about biking as you are.
However, If you find your buddy doing any of the stuff listed below too often, he is probably not taking biking as seriously as he claims.
Ready to face the reality? Here we go…
1. Your ‘biker’ friend prefers to sleep then go for early morning rides with you.
2. He never goes out for those real long and ‘challenging’ road trips.
3. He only cares about how his bike looks, rather than how it runs.
4. He joins a bikers group for fun but never attends a group meet/ride.
5. He shares his bike with his ‘well behaved’ friends without a second thought.
Image: Team Burnout
6. Your friend spends too much time flaunting his bike pictures rather than actually riding it.
7. He looks down upon riders who have less powerful or latest bike than his.
8. A good deal on electronics is all the excuse he needs to sell off his bike.
9. He doesn’t take much care of his bike.
10. He spends hundreds and thousands on glossy biased auto magazines but rants about how petrol price affects his riding budget.
Image: The Guardian
11. Riding without proper gear or even a helmet is OK with him.
Image: The Hindu
12. He only rides to impress someone and not for his own happiness.
13. Extreme weather condition becomes a good excuse for him to stay indoors.
14. Your friend drives his car more than his bike.
15. And summing it up, his bike is just another 2-wheeler for him with no sentimental value attached.
Time to share this with your friend and confront him. 😉
Cover image: Yash Raj Films / Dhoom3
What's your reaction?